TEFL Course in Malaga, Spain
Spain needs English teachers!
Spain needs you! Although unemployment is high here, there is a big demand for English teachers. Compared to other European countries, the level of English here is quite low, so Spaniards need to improve their English in order to get university entry and to find a good job. We at TEFL in Spain collaborate with local language schools and after your TEFL course in Malaga we will help you find a job by putting you in contact with them. Spain is a great country for English teachers – the combination of wonderful people and lifestyle, fantastic climate and great food makes it an irresistible destination.
Trinity Cert TESOL courses
- Highest TEFL qualification.
- Validated by Trinity College London.
- Recognised by the British Council and employers worldwide.
- 4 and 8-week courses which provide:
- Skills and knowledge to work successfully as an English teacher.
- Real teaching practice.
- Sessions from professional and experienced course tutors.
- No previous teaching experience is required.
- For both native and non-native speakers of English.
- After completing the TEFL course in Malaga we will help you find a job.
- Next course: 4th July 2016