Dates & Fees
TEFL course dates and fees
Full-time and part-time Trinity CertTESOL in Malaga, Spain:
Course fee: €1399* (excluding accommodation)
Course dates 2017:
- 31st July – 2nd September 2017 (5-week course including 1-week break 14th – 18th August for Malaga Feria) – 3 spots left!
- 4th September – 29th September 2017 – 3 spots left!
- 9th October – 3rd November 2017 – filling up!
- 30th October – 22nd December (8-week part-time course)
- 13th November – 15th December 2017 (5-week course, Monday to Thursday)
Course dates 2018:
- 8th January – 3rd February
- 5th February – 3rd March
- 6th March – 28th April (8-week part-time course including 1-week break 25th March – 1st April for Semana Santa Festival)
- 12th March – 14th April (5-week course inc 1 week break 25th March – 1st April for Semana Santa Festival)
- 23rd April – 19th May
- 28th May – 23rd June
- 2nd July – 28th July
- 10th July – 31st August (8-week part-time course)
- 30th July – 1st September (5-week course including 1-week break 13th August – 17th August for Malaga Feria)
- 3rd September – 29th September
- 1st October – 23rd November (8-week part-time course)
- 15th October – 10th November
- 19th November – 15th December
* EARLY BIRD FEE
– Only €1399 if you sign up and pay the course fee 3 months in advance. Otherwise the course fee is €1529
Timetable full-time TESOL course
Monday to Friday from 09.00 to 17.30, including some short breaks and a lunch break.
Timetable part-time TESOL course
EITHER Tuesdays and Thursdays from 17.30 to 21.30 OR Mondays and Wednesdays from 9.00 to 13.00
+ Fridays from 09.00 to 17.30.
Malaga airport to your accommodation in Malaga
Arrival: € 35
Arrival and departure: € 60
- At the end of the interview you will be told if you are offered a place on the course. If so, we will let you think about it for a while by keeping your place for 48 hours. If you would like to take up the offer, you will need to send us the €400 deposit within this time. Early bird fees must be paid in full 3 months before the course starts.
- We will reserve your spot (and accommodation) on receipt of the (deposit) payment. You will receive the course confirmation and pre-course tasks by e-mail.
- The remainder of the course fees must be paid at least 14 days before the course starts or you may lose your place.
- You may change your course dates at any time prior to beginning the course, however, €100 will be charged if the change falls within 14 days of your initial start date.
Included in the course fee:
– Course materials
– Trinity moderation fees
– Observed teaching practice
– Trinity TESOL Certificate
– Recommendation Letter
– Job guidance
– Internet access / WIFI
– Culture, travelling and living advice
– Level-testing for Spanish course if required
– Language exchange to practise other languages
Not included in the course fee: Accommodation, airport transfers, travel insurance.
All course and accommodation fees are in Euro (€). We accept no responsibility for any accidents that may occur outside of the school, nor for loss or theft of personal property on our premises.
In the event of a cancellation, the school reserves the right to retain the advance payment of €400 or the full course fee. However, this fee will remain valid for another course in the future. Students who start but do not finish their programme will not be refunded any amount of course and accommodation fees.
The school reserves the right to cancel a course if forced to do so by unusual or unforeseeable circumstances beyond the control of the school (war, civil or political unrest, terrorist activity, natural or nuclear disaster, fire or adverse weather conditions, or other similar events beyond the control of the school). The school will refund all course and accommodation costs.