- Please download and complete the TESOL-Enrolment-form and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once we have received your enrolment form, we will invite you for an interview and send you the pre-interview tasks which will be discussed during the interview. Interviews will take between 60 and 90 minutes. Local residents are expected to attend an interview in Malaga. Applicants from other parts of Spain or abroad are required to do an interview via Skype.
- At the end of the interview you will be told if you are offered a place on the course. If so, we will let you think about it for a while by keeping your place for 48 hours. If you would like to take up the offer, you will need to send us the €400 deposit within this time. Early bird fees must be paid in full 3 months before the course starts.
- We will reserve your spot (and accommodation) on receipt of the (deposit) payment. You will receive the course confirmation and pre-course tasks by e-mail.
- The remainder of the course fees must be paid at least 14 days before the course starts or you may lose your place.
- You may change your course dates at any time prior to beginning the course, however, €100 will be charged if the change falls within 14 days of your initial start date.
- Candidates should be 18 or over by the start of the course. All candidates need to demonstrate sufficient maturity and personal qualities to be able to complete the programme effectively. No previous teaching experience is required.
- Candidates should demonstrate that they have qualifications that would gain them entry to higher education in their home country. They will also be required to show original certificates of education to the interviewer and may be asked to confirm that these are equivalent to UK qualifications. Official verification of its validity may be required.
- Candidates have an awareness and competence in written and spoken English to enable them to follow the course.
- Non-native speakers are required to have proof of their language competence by demonstrating one of the following:
– Trinity graded examination in spoken English, Grade 10 or above
– Cambridge ESOL Certificate in Advanced or Proficiency in English
– IELTS band 7.0 (on all sub-scores) or above
– Pitman Advanced ESOL examination
– TOEFL PBT 600, CBT 250, iBT 10
– Skype interview to assess your level of English
You can pay by PayPal, bank transfer or in cash at our office.
Important: Please include your name and the course dates in case of wire transfers. All bank charges have to be paid by the student. Should you wish to pay by PayPal we add a 3,9% to the total amount payable.
In the event of a cancellation, the school reserves the right to retain the advance payment of €400 or the full course fee. However, this fee will remain valid for another course in the future. Students who start but do not finish their programme will not be refunded any amount of course and accommodation fees.
The school reserves the right to cancel a course if forced to do so by unusual or unforeseeable circumstances beyond the control of the school (war, civil or political unrest, terrorist activity, natural or nuclear disaster, fire or adverse weather conditions, or other similar events beyond the control of the school). The school will refund all course and accommodation costs.
Conditions for students who need a Visa
Before you enrol on our TEFL and / or Spanish course, please note that the conditions for being granted a Visa include medical insurance covering your stay abroad, a residential address in Malaga and the payment of the course. You can obtain information regarding Visa applications from the Spanish Embassy in your country. Addresses of Spanish Embassies worldwide can be found on the website of the Spanish Ministry of Foreign Affairs.