Grammar for TEFL teachers
Are you a qualified English teacher?
Would you like to improve your grammar skills?
Are you looking for new and fun ways to teach grammar?
Then this course is for you!
This course at our centre in Malaga has been designed for TEFL teachers who want to increase their language awareness and get new ideas for teaching grammar. The course consists of practical sessions combining task-based learning, experiential learning and tutor input. At the end of the day you will have increased your knowledge and confidence in English grammar, plenty of new teaching ideas and a Teaching Grammar Certificate!
The course will enable you to:
- identify features of the form, meaning and use of particular grammar items
- gain practical experience in evaluating, designing, and adapting grammar teaching materials
- develop awareness of different approaches to teaching grammar
Course date: Friday 9th June 2017, from 10am to 6pm including 1 hour for lunch
Location: Plaza de la Misericordia 3, 29002, Málaga
Trainer: Charles Marshall / Paul Hurst
Course fee: €99
Special offer 1: Sign up with a friend and get 50% discount p.p.
Special offer 2: Sign up for more than one teacher development course and get 50% discount per course
- Must be a qualified teacher
- Must be 18 years or older
- Must be a native / fluent English speaker.
Please send us an e-mail with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to sign-up. Then you’ll receive the payment details.