Accommodation in Malaga
We offer the following accommodation options:
- Single or double room in a shared flat with students from the school or Spanish residents.
- Private 1-bedroom flat for 1 or 2 people.
- Host family accommodation with breakfast or half board.
- Accommodation in a Student Residence with breakfast or half board.
Shared flat with students from the school or Spanish residents:
Single room: €440 for 4 weeks
Double room: €360 p.p. for 4 weeks
Click here for more information and photos of one of the shared flats.
Private apartment for one or two people travelling together:
€750 for 4 weeks
Single room with half-board (breakfast + dinner) €730 for 4 weeks
Double room with half-board (breakfast + dinner) €640 p.p. for 4 weeks
Single room with half-board (breakfast + dinner) €800 for 4 weeks
Click here for more information and photos of the student residence
- Private Accommodations are booked and paid for per 4 weeks. Students check in on Sundays before the course begins and check out at 12.00 h on Saturdays, at the end of their course. Bookings for extra nights are possible. The fee for additional nights is of €25 for a single room and €20 per person for a double room.
- Students are expected to share all household chores whilst staying in Private Accommodation. In the case of host families and the Student Residence, a cleaning service is provided.
- All apartments have internet and are completely furnished. You only need to bring your own towels.
- Services are also included (wifi, electricity, water and gas).
- Double rooms are reserved for 2 people travelling together.
- In order to reserve your housing, you will need to send us the full amount.
- Please note that there is a €20 euro late check-in fee for arrivals after 10pm to be paid in cash.
Additional short term rental.
After you have completed the course, we can assist you in finding another room or apartment to rent.
We are partnered with Malaga City Flats and Solaga, which offer several options for short term rental.
Links to arrange accommodation yourself
If you feel confident enough to arrange accommodation by yourself, on the following websites you can find rooms and apartments for rent: