TEFL Refresher Course
- Are you a teacher with some experience but never taken a TEFL course?
- Have you done an online TEFL course without any teaching practice?
- Are you returning to teaching after a break and feel a little rusty?
- Or do you just want to boost your confidence by reviewing and extending what you learned on the CELTA or Cert TESOL?
Then our TEFL Refresher Course in Malaga is for you!
By the end of the course you will have:
- improved your own language awareness
- enhanced your lesson planning skills
- observed experienced teachers
- gained real teaching experience
- received feedback from Trinity TEFL trainers
- 25 hours online pre-course tasks
- 2 full days of input sessions related to grammar, phonology, lesson planning, classroom management, teaching approaches and techniques
- Guided lesson planning
- 2x 60 min guided observation of experienced teachers
- 2 hours observed teaching practice + feedback
- Input: Frid 26th & Sat 27th May from 9am to 6pm including 1 hour for lunch
Guided observation: Monday 29th May or Wed 31st May
Guided planning, teaching practice & feedback: Tuesday 30th May + Thursday 1st June from 5.30pm to 9.30pm
- Input: Frid 4th & Sat 5th August from 9am to 6pm including 1 hour for lunch
Guided observation: Monday 7th Aug or Wed 9th Aug
Guided planning, teaching practice & feedback: Tuesday 8th Aug + Thursday 10th Aug from 5.30pm to 9.30pm
- Input: Frid 8th & Sat 9th Sept from 9am to 6pm including 1 hour for lunch
Guided observation: Monday 11th Sept or Wed 13th Sept
Guided planning, teaching practice & feedback: Tuesday 12th Sept + Thursday 14th Sept from 5.30pm to 9.30pm
Special offer: Sign up with a friend and get 50% discount each
Single room in a shared flat:
You can combine your TEFL refresher course with Spanish classes. Click here for all options and fees.
Please send us an e-mail with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to sign-up. Then you’ll receive the payment details.
- Phone number
- Course dates