EARLY BIRD OFFER! ONLY €1399 - SAVE €150!
4 & 8-week Trinity CertTESOL / TEFL course in Malaga, Spain
- The highest TEFL qualification, validated by Trinity College London and recognized by the British Council and employers worldwide.
- 4 & 8-week courses which provide you with all the required skills and knowledge to work successfully as an English teacher.
- Same recognition as Cambridge CELTA
- No previous teaching experience is required.
- For both native and non-native speakers of English.
- Full-time: 3rd September - 29th September 2018 - SPECIAL OFFER - €1399 Early bird fee plus 3 Teacher Development Courses FREE!
- Part-time: 1st October - 23rd November 2018
What is the difference between CELTA or TEFL or TESOL?
The Trinity Cert TESOL and CELTA courses are the only accredited TEFL courses which are recognised by both the British Council and employers worldwide. The qualifications and recognition are exactly the same, the only difference is is that the CELTA is accredited by Cambridge University and the Trinity Cert TESOL by Trinity College London. Other TEFL courses will not have the same credibility, therefore may not be effective in helping you to start your career as an EFL teacher. Find out more by reading our blog post: What is the difference between Trinity CertTESOL and Cambridge CELTA?
Who are we?
TEFL in Spain is the leading TEFL academy located in Malaga (Spain); it is part of TEFL Abroad, international Trinity CertTESOL Course provider with centres in Italy and Spain. We are well know for our high-quality standards and hundreds of TEFL trainees who completed our programme successfully. Read what our graduates say about us
30 days that will change your life
Live an amazing experience in one of the most sunniest cities in Europe and get your passport to live and work in Spain or anywhere around the world! Our Trinity TEFL qualification is recognised by the British Council and employers worldwide
Teach English in Spain
Start teaching right after your TEFL course in Malaga! There is a big demand for English teachers in Spain. Compared to other European countries, the level of English here is quite low, so Spaniards need to improve their English in order to get university entry and to find a good job. We at TEFL in Spain collaborate with local language schools and after your TEFL course in Malaga will help you find a job by putting you in contact with them. Spain is a great country for English teachers - the combination of wonderful people and lifestyle, the fantastic climate and great food makes it an irresistible destination in general .