Looking for a TEFL internship in Spain?
We are currently looking for people who would like to do a Marketing & TEFL internship at our school in Malaga.
Are you interested? Have a look below and send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
16th March 2020 (starting with the part-time TESOL course)
- Teaching English at our language school & Customer service
- Marketing research and promotion of our TEFL school on the Internet
- Community Management of social media profiles (Facebook & Instagram)
- Writing blogs and monthly newsletter (Mailchimp)
- Updating the website (WordPress)
- Native level speaker of English
- B2 speaker of Spanish
- Business, marketing, administration or tourism studies
Knowledge of Internet and Social Media (fundamentals of SEO, WordPress, etc.)
Basic MS Office skills (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Candidates should be able to travel in the EU
- With the availability of min 4 months. (1 month free Trinity CertTESOL course + 3 months Internship)
- Students do not receive a salary, but a free Trinity Cert TESOL course as compensation (worth €1549)
- Full-time position
- Students are expected to pay accommodation and other expenses during their stay in Malaga.
- Students will be required to pay the €274 moderation fee for the Trinity CertTESOL course which will be returned on completion of the internship
- 1 month Trinity CertTESOL course + 3 months full-time Internship – course fee: €0
- 1 month Trinity CertTESOL course + 3 months part-time Internship – course fee: €750
- 1 month Trinity CertTESOL course + 2 months full-time Internship – course fee: €550