Teaching Cambridge Exam Classes
Do you or are you going to teach Cambridge exam classes?
Do you want your students to pass the exam?
Then this course is for you! Apply
This course focuses on the Cambridge First Certificate Exam as it is a popular exam with students around the world as well as in Spain. The course is also relevant to teachers of other Cambridge Exams (KET, PET, CAE, CPE) as the exams share similar task types.It will provide you with insights into exam techniques to help prepare your students to pass the exam.
– Exam Classes and Exam Format
– Use of English Paper: Advice and activities
– How to teach the Reading Paper
– Teaching and evaluating the Speaking Paper
– Standardising marking for the Writing Paper
– Exploring ways to prepare students for the Listening Paper
– Using course books with exam classes
– Learner Autonomy
– How to keep your students motivated
Evaluation and assessment:
- You will have to complete all the face-to-face tasks to a satisfactory standard in order to receive the Teaching Cambridge Exam Classes Certificate.
- Must be a certified teacher
- Must be 18 years or older
- Must be a native / fluent English speaker.
Face-to-Face Monday 10th & Tuesday 11th Febuary 2020
From 10:00 – 13:00 (both days)
Save with our SPECIAL OFFERS!
Special offer 1: Sign up for 3 courses for €199
Special offer 1: Sign up for 4 courses for €249