Teaching Grammar & Phonology Course
Are you a qualified English teacher?
Would you like to improve your grammar & phonological skills?
Are you looking for new and fun ways to teach grammar and phonology?
*30 hour blended course
- 8 hours face to face + 23 hours online
- Online component to be completed before and/or after face to face days.
Then this course is for you!
This 2-day course has been designed for TEFL teachers who want to increase their language awareness and get new ideas for teaching grammar and phonology. It consists of practical sessions combining task-based learning, experiential learning and tutor input. At the end of the 2-day course you will have increased your knowledge and confidence in teaching English grammar and understand the different ways of teaching phonetics and phonology in the classroom. You will also gain a certificate on completion!
- identify features of the form, meaning and use of particular grammar items
- gain practical experience in evaluating, designing, and adapting grammar teaching materials
- develop awareness of different approaches to teaching grammar
- Place of articulation
- The phonemes of English
- Word Stress
- Minimal pairs
- Must be a certified teacher
- Must be 18 years or older
- Must be a native / fluent English speaker
Monday 30th July & Wednesday 1st August 10:00 – 14:00 (both days)
Save with our SPECIAL OFFERS!
Special offer 1: Sign up with a friend and get 50% discount p.p.
Special offer 2: Sign up for more than one teacher development course and get 50% discount per course