TEFL + Intensive Spanish for non-EU Citizens
Along with our Partner Spanish school we have a designed the intensive Spanish course to meet the needs of non-EU applicants. This will allow you to gain an accredited teaching qualification and then immerser yourself in the Spanish language. The course is for 7 – 11 months (e.g. 1-month TEFL + 6 months Spanish) and meets the requirements for you to be eligible for work authorisation.
Students attend group Spanish classes for 4 hours a day from Monday – Friday for 20 hours a week after completing their Trinity CertTESOL course.
- Placement test online or 1st course day
- Courses are from 10:00 – 14:00, Monday – Friday
- 3-10 students per group
- Also included is a cultural events each month (cultural trip, Spanish cookery class, and a Salsa or Flamenco class).
Intensive Spanish Course Timetable
Monday to Friday from 10.00 to 14.00. In summer, we establish different timetables, depending on the number of students.
– The 1-month TEFL course costs €1399 (early bird fee if paid 3 months in advance) or €1549 (standard fee).
– The 6-month intensive Spanish course for 20 hours a week (24 weeks) costs €2850 + €40 enrolment fee. The classes run from Monday to Friday from 10.00 to 14.00.
Total course fee: €4289 – €4439
*If your visa is rejected for any reason, as long as proof of rejection is sent to us, the Intensive Spanish course fee will be refunded, deducting €120 for administrative expenses. You will not receive a refund for the TEFL course as this can be completed on a travel visa.
|1 Week||2 Weeks||3 Weeks||4 Weeks||6 Weeks||8 Weeks||12 Weeks||16 Weeks||20 Weeks||+1 Week|
Complete the online application form here. You will then be invited for a skype/phone interview.