- Returning to teaching after a break and feel a little rusty?
- Taken a TEFL course in the past but feel the need to refresh your knowledge?
- Already a qualified teacher with some experience but need more teaching practice?
- Just want to boost your confidence by reviewing and extending what you learned on the CELTA or Cert TESOL?
Then the 1-week TEFL Refresher Course in Spain is for you!
By the end of the programme you will:
- improve your own language awareness
- enhance your lesson planning skills
- observe experienced teachers
- gain real teaching experience
- receive feedback from Trinity TEFL trainers
- Tailor-made 1-week programme for already qualified English teachers
- 25 hours online (pre-course tasks)
- 35 hours of on-site training
- Guided lesson planning
- Guided observation of experienced teachers
- Observed teaching practice + feedback
- Input sessions related to grammar, phonology, lesson planning, classroom management, teaching techniques
- Access to our full careers service (inc. CV writing and private group on Facebook for jobs)
A 5-day period from Monday – Friday is required.
- 13th – 17th July 2020
- 10th – 14th August 2020
- 14th – 18th September 2020
Special offer 1: Sign up with a friend and get 50% discount each
Single room in a shared flat:
You can combine your TEFL refresher course with Spanish classes. Click here for all options and fees.
Requirements & Application
Send us an e-mail with your CV to email@example.com to sign-up. Then you’ll receive the payment details. Please note that you must already hold either a TESOL or CELTA certificate to apply for this course.
- Phone number
- Course dates
I joined a group of CertTESOL students for their teaching practice and input sessions for the week. I undertook 2 observed teaching practices for which I received valuable help with the planning and really useful feedback. I was also given the opportunity to be an assistant with a young learners’ class (4-6yr-olds), something which I had never done before. It was fantastic fun and so rewarding!
The input sessions I attended were also extremely worthwhile and helped me to revise important areas, like teaching methodology and phonology.
I cannot speak highly enough of the course tutors, Megan and Andy, who were so friendly, knowledgeable, and such great teaching role models. Not forgetting, Centre Manager, Esme, who was amazing! So helpful, organised, and clearly passionate about the students and her job. Esme organised my tailor-made course from the start and the one-to-one career development session she held me with on the last day was invaluable.
The fantastic thing about TEFL in Spain is that anyone who does a teaching course with the school has lifelong access to their Careers’ Service with information forever available to you on jobs in Spain and elsewhere. So helpful!!
All in all, doing the course was a fantastic experience for me. It really helped me to get back my teaching mojo and has given me the confidence to re-start my TEFL career. The school, Malaga Lenguas, is well-located with great facilities, the staff was wonderful, and the city of Malaga is historic, cultural and vibrant.
I would recommend the TEFL Refresher Course to anyone who perhaps hasn’t taught for a while and wants to refresh their skills in a friendly and positive environment. It’s so rewarding! Just do it!!
Thank you, TEFL in Spain!