- Are you returning to teaching after a break and feel a little rusty?
- Have you taken a TEFL course in the past but feel the need to refresh your knowledge?
- Are you a qualified teacher with some experience but feel you need more teaching practice?
- Or do you just want to boost your confidence by reviewing and extending what you learned on the CELTA or Cert TESOL?
Then our 1-week TEFL Refresher Course in Malaga is for you!
By the end of the tailor-made programme you will have:
- improved your own language awareness
- enhanced your lesson planning skills
- observed experienced teachers
- gained real teaching experience
- received feedback from Trinity TEFL trainers
- Tailor-made, 1-week programme
- 25 hours online pre-course tasks
- 35 hours on-site training
- Input sessions related to grammar, phonology, lesson planning, classroom management, teaching approaches and techniques
- Guided lesson planning
- Guided observation of experienced teachers
- Observed teaching practice + feedback
- Access to our careers service
Course dates 2018
30th April – 4th May 2018
4th – 8th June 2018
22nd – 26th October 2018
26th – 30th November 2018
Special offer 1: Sign up with a friend and get 50% discount each
Single room in a shared flat:
You can combine your TEFL refresher course with Spanish classes. Click here for all options and fees.
Please send us an e-mail with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to sign-up. Then you’ll receive the payment details.
- Phone number
- Course dates
Louisa Hills: Great refresher even having previously done a full-time TEFL course. There were a nice range of topics covered so I felt like I did a bit of everything. The staff at TEFL in Spain are very friendly and helpful. There is a great vibe among the students at the training center and they were all very welcoming. Malaga is a great place to explore and practice Spanish. The training centre is easy to get to and not too far from the town centre. I would recommend the TEFL Refresher course to anyone who has done the TESOL or CELTA and feels a little rusty!